View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 AM   #256
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I am all for global meditations etc. But I sense a kind of "panic vibe" on this thread that we must all "go overboard" and "do" all these things "before it is too late".

I would like to remind everyone that everything is moving along according to pre-incarnative plan, endlessly supported by Spirit/Source. The Level of Mass Consciousness has made a giant leap this year. It is truly unprecedented. I have seen (and measured) the difference in so many people around me, many of which are totally unaware of what is going on, but they still move along according to their pre-incarnative plan. I have tried to sum up 2008 in this message. There is nothing "drastic" to be done in most cases. All one needs to "do" is to go with the flow of life as it is bound to take you where you planned to go if you do not put up too much resistance...

I really do not think that the StS aliens will be allowed to "astral kidnap" any Soul on this planet, if such a plan is even in motion any longer at all. The planet is surrounded by highly evolved Service to Others oriented ET's here to make sure everything goes according to plan. In addition to this, a relativly large percentage of the population are Wanderers (Star Seeds) and Lightworkers at this time (in different stages of awakening). Nothing is left to "coincidences" in the bigger scheme of things. There is nothing special that needs to be "done", and there is nowhere special where one need to "go". All one needs to "do" is to allow the awakening process to go as smoothly as possible. Understand where you are, and what time you are living in. This is no time for "worldy ambitions" and chasing "career". It is wakeup time. Become a "lucid dreamer" instead of a slave to the dream.

Everyone is being guided to where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there. You are only as safe as you feel inside. Stay centered, calm and peaceful in the eye of the storm. The heat/Light will continue to increase as more and more people awaken. It is all orchestrated by Divine Providence - by Spirit/Source. All we need to do is play our little part in it and enjoy the show!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Love and gratitude for being now/here,

Sanat

Ps. When a latent Wanderer (Star Seed) starts to Awaken, things can move forward very very fast. Huge leaps in Level of Consciousness is possible due to what Bashar calls “the rubber band effect”.

Last edited by Sanat; 01-02-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote