View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #272
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

There is always a chance of things being misunderstood. I share from my perspective, and I do not disagree that responsibility is very important. But I do not support the notion that there is a great chance that this whole thing will "go to hell", because that is simply not how I feel it to be. I feel that everything is moving along according to plan, and as more and more people wake up, the real changes will come about naturally in concordance with that awakening. Love should be the motivator, and not fear of "what if"...

Without an increase in Level of Consciousness, change is only on the surface. What I said was meant to be a simple reminder that we need to trust in the process. I am all for mass meditation and meditation in general. And I am very happy to be part of that of course. Cleaning up the dirt inside is the most important. True or false? Every Lightworker came here with the intention of taking in and transmuting some of the collective darkness into Light. This is taking responsibility in my eyes. You can do this right where you are at all times. That is the beauty of it. You don't have to "go anywhere" to do it.

Here is my take on meditation:

Remember that meditation is not so much of a "doing" as of a "being". The posture does not matter much as long as you are comfortable and your back is straight. Being comfortable is the most important. You need back support. Sitting on a couch or use pillows against the wall. Whatever makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.

Meditation is not about "achieving" something. Believing that can be a hinderance. It is more about preparing the ground for silence to happen. There are only good meditation. Don't judge the process. Meditation is the start of a journey that goes ever deeper inside. Most likely you will have to go through many layers of all sort of accumulated and chaotic mess before any real and lasting silence can be experienced. If you are touched by the grace of Silence be happy for that moment, but also be prapered for a lot of repressed stuff coming up and being processed out of the system.

Meditation is not about forcing oneself to sit in silence. This is impossible because the mind is to strong. It is more of a gradual process of withdrawing our involvment from the chaotic mind, ups/downs, and thought-noise. This non-interference allows the mind to cleanse itself. Real and lasting divine Silence is first "achieved" when the mind is totally clean. Be prepared for a lot of chaos in the beginning as things start to surface. This is actually a sign that you are "succeeding". Meditation is also not something to do just one hour of the day. That is just to get to know the "observer-mode" in a safe environment. The observer-mode should be practiced as much as possible at all waking hours. It should be integrated more and more into your life. Thats when real changes will occur as you become more and more aware. When clear insights come up it is also important to act on them even if your mind makes you doubt. You will be tested in many ways that is for sure. That is when most people shy off from the whole thing. When the New really starts to manifest into your life and the old breaks down.

In the Light,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 01-02-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote