View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #273
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Is there any place in New Zealand that can be identified as a meditation point or is the closest Uluru in Australia. What about the animals, the wildlife. What happens to them in this great shift?
Hi Carmen.

I think that the animal, botanic life and insects, will also evolve once touched by the Nexus. Only small percentage of animals that are pure evil life forms will not be able to go. About the NZ meditation place, once the final list is assembled, respected Sumarkis will lets us know.

Quote:
Mudra

Blessings to you all.
We are a great team.
Everyone here is important.
Thanks Mudra. You truly bring a message of Light!

Quote:
Jacqui D
Clear concise instructions would help greatly, i'm sure there are a few like myself here that may struggle in the meditation side of things not a long time meditator still finding my way.
Will do.

Quote:
Rhythm
THERE IS A SUMMERY ON ITS WAY , RHYTHMM
Thanks Rhythm. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Dagon,
I just cant tell you that as I read all this info. its like I already know. its just confirming what I know at a spirit level.
Thanks Dagon. I really appreciate. Stay tuned.

Quote:
Perseide

I think YES I am in a hurry to feel inside me that I am making a difference, that this part of me that is crying in Congo or in Irak, that part I also listen to... I listen and I care with all my tenderness and my love.
Thanks for sharing my friend. Everything is connected and the more sensitive you became, the more you will start to feel the disturbance in the Force. But also you will start to feel that your positive attitude, your emotions and your projected beams of light can make a huge difference in the Force on those places.

Quote:
Galaxy Girl
Thanks for the video file. We all enjoyed it.

Quote:
piers2210
thanks for making me feel better
You’re welcome my friend.

Quote:
Yettone
Thanks Yettone. I really appreciate. I’m glad you joined us.

Quote:
Carol
And what of Hawaii which is out in the middle of the Pacific, 2500 miles from nearest land mass and on the 19th parallel?
We are waiting for a complete list of ancient sites and meditative places, and from that list we will determine once that we all agree upon. Respected Samarkis will let us know on time.

Quote:
Sanat
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Samarkis,
Thanks for the videos. I really appreciate.

Quote:
Astralwalker
If someone is interested in the work of Dr.Paul LaViollete…
Dr. Paul LaViolette will be appearing in the History Channel special "Nostradamus 2012" which will air on Sunday, January 4th at 9 PM EST. He will discuss the possibility of a superwave event occurring in our near future.

A trailer about the documentary may be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2Wza8u5DE

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-02-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote