View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 02:35 PM   #112
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce-4 View Post
Barry

In your opinion do you consider this ploy by Bill Ryan to discredit Dr Greer his own idea, or by generating controversy, drive more traffic here & thereby more "possible" donators?

Or, is somebody else's hand inside the glove puppet?

Apologies if this is taking this thread off track btw
I would like to believe Bill Ryan is above such action but cannot comprehend why he openly gave those details knowing full well a s*** storm would ensue. We all know Bill and Kerry disagree with Dr Greer on certain issues but they are relative newcomers to the field and should step back when someone with more experience and knowledge states certain data. I have defended Dr Greer in the past inasmuch as being one of his witnesses and providing data he currently uses and talks about in interviews and at conferences. If someone throws mud at Greer it tends to splash on his witnesses too. The point of more traffic here is made by making the forum free again and allowing guests to view. In my opinion allowing guests to view is a big mistake as no controls on whose eyes are watching here, not all are friendly or indifferent.
Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote