View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #90
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

For those who follow the 'Journels'

MAN’S FINAL GOAL

“Verily I say to you, love that is unlimited, constant and infallible, is without conditions and pure, and in its fire all that is unclean and evil will burn. For such a love is the love of The Creation and of its Laws, also to which man has been predestined since the beginning of time. Since this is the final “goal” of man, he must take care that this must and shall be so, for this is his destiny. As yet man does not understand the wisdom of this teaching, because it is adulterated everywhere on Earth. In his ignorance, man falsified it in all various arts and forms so that it becomes diffused and incomprehensible.

“However, in two thousand years it will be brought forth and taught anew, unfalsified, when man has become reasonable and knowledge*able. A new age and generation will come forth which foretells great changes. In the stars can be read that the people of the new era will be great revolutionaries in truth and from the stars shall come the truth thereof. Therefore, a few special people, chosen ones, will teach anew my unfalsified pronouncements. They shall have great courage for they will be persecuted by those of the false doctrines claiming to pronounce my truth. They shall be de*nounced and accused falsely of all manner of crimes in order to stop the bringing forth of truth.

“You must go and prepare the way for my teachings and make all peo*ples its disciples. But beware of false teaching, which because of your own ignorance, you would allow to ascend. Some of you are most inclined to project my teachings in error. I sternly caution you, and warn you, to be careful in bearing forth only the truth. Teach unto the people everything which I commanded you, lest you falsify my teachings.”

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1254836536

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote