View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #58
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
sadly it is true and you are an idiot, now pi$$ off. I have just had a trench removed from my jaw, mostly due to metal complications, ok mercury was a big part of it, but the elevated bloodpressure due to high levels of barium endangered the proceedings and had to be addressed before I couLd have surgey, feeling good now ,a$$whipe? and that really is the last of you for me. You should feel like an infected anus, because you act like one.
I only respond to prik the conscience of those with a crease in their butts from sitting on the fence. Get off the fence and get proactive. stevex there is a special place in hell for people like you, but I'm sure you will find a lot of friends there. Long spoons as they say.
I hope to seldom encounter such an unpleasant soul as you
Sorry to here you had a dental problem. Still no medical record I see. Just a flawed statement to back up your wittle fib about barium. Here’s why it’s flawed;

From this link http://www.ehow.com/how_2069799_trea...poisoning.html

“Barium poisoning usually must be determined clinically because no routine laboratory tests exist for barium exposure.
Test for barium levels directly. There are complex tests which can detect the level of barium in the body, but these are not helpful in determining the extent of the exposure. These tests are normally performed only in severe cases.”

That says a routine test does NOT detect barium. It must be searched for. If the good old NHS, after a SPECIFIC search found Baruim in you, they would be ringing alarm bells. It's not a common metal like Mercury in tooth fillings. Health and bloody Safety would be over you like a bad rash. Due to work place related incidence of barium leakage / poisoning.

So… what conclusion can we draw? One things for certain. Your health issues have little to do with your statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I have elevated barium and aluminium in my body and the concomitant effects of.
Perhaps you should stop quoting from Chemtrail webistes. Might help to stop drinking Tenents paranoia and dilute the Carlsberg gobshyte with facts.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-08-2010 at 04:24 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote