View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #70
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
Hi Jack -- i'm glad to hear that you are so in touch w/the healing power of the mind -- i've been hoping to meet someone who has broken thru the emf/chemical [as in 'chem'trails]/psychic prison Earth is in -- i could use some healing myself -- as apparently could Swordsmith

-distance being no deterrent to the unfettered mind [as you must know], perhaps i could pm you so we could set up a healing session w/your powerful , unfettered mind? are you well known as a healer in your area/circle?

perhaps w/your unfettered powerful mind you could also zap all the chemtrails off the entire planet? i don't know the answer to what to do about all the humans who make the chemtrail stuff, load it into the containers, load the containers on the planes, & fly the planes -- that's a lot of colluding folks, as this is going on all over the world

oh -- i forgot -- your mind is all powerful , w/no limits , so you can handle that

looking forward to your reply -- hoping, too, that after you take care of the chemtrail problem, we can go on to some other issues -- my suggestion: all the missing children

[edit] i grew up in the '50s, before chemtrails -- even in industrialized southern NJ, near Philly, i remember blue skies & white clouds whose beauty could take your breath away --please work hard & fast, Jack

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

Ive spent my life researching how to heal the human body and the human mind, being patronising wont change that, being humble and having some humility may just save the life of a family member or indeed yourself.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote