View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 10:18 PM   #12
Worlds Beyond

Default Re: America's greatest FEAR not yet realized!

Hello folks...

Please don't shoot me down in flames for this post... am new here (I only found Avalon a few weeks ago and was delighted to find such a forum!)

However... I've been reading so many threads on this forum about Politics.. and forgive me for saying this (I mean no offence or antagonism), but I find it quite amazing on a forum such as this, that so many seemingly spiritual/enlighened/aware souls are engaging in debates/fights around issues of party Politics.

I had hoped that this would not be the case in a place like Avalon.

For me (my personal view/belief) is that aware/awake/sentient/discerning human beings would see right through the smokescreen that is Politics? The old classic of 'Give the people a choice, then they believe they have freedom to choose, they believe they are living in a democracy, that they have some power, that they live in a free country....' When in fact, the whole thing is a charade. Politics is designed to give the illusion of choice, of 'power' to the ordinary person. It's the oldest and most effective game of Divide & Rule.

Whilst people are arguing/debating politics (in here or elsewhere), the REAL powers behind the puppets (the REAL ones in power, behind closed doors, who decide who to put in place for election time... i.e. decide who you are going to be 'Allowed' to vote for), will be carrying out their same master plan, regardless of who you vote into the White House, or 10 Downing Street, or any other seat of Political Power.

Folks, just my feelings/thoughts.. that it makes NO difference who wins. What you're going to get it just the same, SAME contents/results either way, you just choose a different picture on the cover... but the same end result.

I used to be very politically active/involved, many years ago.. but now, for me, I just feel Politics is a complete con... a big lie of a game designed to keep people deluded, divided and controlled. It's a tool to create illusion of democracy and choice... and it certainly is effective in dividing people and maintaining control and robbing you of your true freedoms, entitlements and choices on this planet.

It's the same in the UK, Europe, and every other Political system. Whichever party wins, the people will lose... i.e. remain powerless, divided, separate and disconnected.

Government. Think about that word... really.

Wouldn't everyone's energy/time be better spent not falling into their trap??

Just a thought!

Love & light