View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:14 PM   #63
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
milk and honey, I can see that your mind is closed, having been filled with rhetoric
If you dismiss things of value like James does you will never know if it's rhetoric or not. You'll never prove or disprove the value that can be found there. You're talking James' word at it's face... like everything else he says.

Quote:
] ...and busily comparing the Wingmaker Materials with all other "spiritual" teaching, you have failed to recognize how unique they are and there is no benefit for me (or anyone reading this) to try to reason with you...your are quite full of yourself.
Even though i've illustrated where James got the gist of his schpiel you're still convinced the WMM is unique? James doesn't wan't you comparing it because you will discover for yourself what he has done. I put some of that in a nutshell for you and you call it rhetoric. It's time you compared the WMM with what has already been given. If you have done so already and still diss it then you've missed it.

Either you're still a teenager who understandably hasn't yet found the cornucopia of the ages - which has been distilled in the last two centuries - or you've been living in a shoe man. James claims the WMM is unique and he must know better. Look past the wrapper and you'll see it's not. You might also discern who his targets are (for demolition) and you may even percieve motive.

Quote:
It is obvious to me that James, nor any one individual could have written the materials...since he has no "followers" and no organization, it is hard for me to understand who you think he is getting help from. His integrity is beyond reproach.
If he's not a lone nut then others are assisting him. It could very well be a group effort on the ground and/or the astral. There are clues suggesting who his connections may be. For example, he seems to think that a NWO is inevitable as an interim governing structure on the way to Utopia. He also has a penchant for euphemistic claptrap just like they do..

Check this:

Quote:
Dr Neruda: According to prophecy that's when the United Nations will hold initial elections for a unified world government. And it won't be an all powerfull centralised authority but rather a global public policy decision and enforcement organisation for issues that effect the world at large. Issues like pollution, global warming, border disputes, space travel, trade, commerce, OLIN technology upgrades and general technology transfer programs.
IN OTHER WORDS: IT WILL DECIDE AND ENFORCE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IT WANTS but "it won't be an all powerful centralised authority?". "No, i cross my heart, it will ONLY be a global public policy DECISION and ENFORCEMENT authority."

Lovely.

Quote:
I have watched this work slowly progress, one paper at a time, and seen how his vision was complete, before he launched the first website, and how each subsequent paper builds upon that foundation.
How would you know what he did before he launched the website. Only what he tells you.

Quote:
He tells us that the LTO is measuring the frequency of the planet, and that new materials are released as our consciousness reaches a level that we can understand them...
Yup, he's a mile ahead of us at all times.

Quote:
He obviously knows what the Big Picture is...
Really.

Quote:
...and is trying not to knock us off balance with too much information at one time.
You don't say.

Quote:
your opinions and belief system have no influence on my personal decision to activate my "junk" DNA (that were made dormant by the Anu)
Someday, you'll look back at this string of hypotheses and laugh at them.

Quote:
...and to allow the perspectives of a Sovereign Integral to become my dominate reality...I only hope others are as independent as I am and will follow their hearts instead of the words of "externals".
This reminds me of that scene in "Life of Brian" where he's yelling to the great throng... "You're individuals". And they reply in unison... "YES! WE'RE INDIVIDUALS!"

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-11-2008 at 08:08 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote