View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #367
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
It's probably just my own sensitivity because I picture the Illuminati sitting around making fun of us. I apologize to you, 777.

777 has changed his icon, but it does look something like the old one. Not exactly the same, however. Perhaps there are different versions of the same symbol.

777's old icon seems to have been based on this picture:

In the picture above, there is what appears to be a small plant sprouting on the left, perhaps a capital "P" or Greek rho in the center, and perhaps a small Greek omega on the right.

In the Sistine Chapel zoom-in, it looks like a capital alpha on the left and a capital omega on the right.

Of course the little plant could symbolize an "alpha" or beginning.

Funny, but I have been wondering about this picture ever since he posted it...
The image posess a profound secret. Right in our face is the real planet X or PX.

Since PX is the Christ energy, Ill create a myth about planet X ,so the masses will be afraid, and not in line with the energy. You look with open eyes, and you see the 360 degree orbit ,of the Anunaki the Anunnaki is the first born of Anu ,which is the house of bread, Virgo the virgin. Those who awaken from their ignorant slumber, are the Anunaki. the other joke is ,that i'm telling you in your face that Windows XP is your operating system.

If you look with the eyes of the soul ,you will see in this image the so called Anunaki 8 pointed Star.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote