View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #578
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Unfortunately I am still in the "muddle". But I agree, the summary was good, and thanks, 777, for the patience and the time spent with all of us exploring this.
Take a look at the image with the sphinx ,and you will see the star of David or interlaced triangles almost merging from above. The Giza plateau is the home of the sacred feminine above and below ,at the center of the earth. Journey to the center of the earth not the inner core. This is the story of Job -The angels and demons are the stars and planets which are alive.

Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind." Job can now hear God speak directly to him. As the kundalini energy flows unimpeded throughout our chakra system, it can feel like we are in the midst of a whirlwind. Our being is filled to overflowing with insights and knowledge of the universe. We perceive life in a greatly magnified fashion. We are transformed into an Initiate.

"Gird up your loins now, like a valiant man; for I will question you, and you shall answer me." Recall that throughout his dark nights of the soul, Job has been sitting on an ashes heap. Ashes symbolize the negative energy that is slowly purged from our lower bodies during the initiatory process.

God is now asking Job to rise from the ashes heap and dress as a victorious, gallant man. Job, as an Initiate, possesses the capacity to converse one-on-one with God. He is to approach God with a realization of his own courage and power. Job is to recognize his true identity as a child-god.

On the surface, the following chapters read as if God is putting Job in his lowly place by showing him the greatness of creation. Not so. Heretofore, Job had pondered life while being spiritually unconscious and without knowledge. He had not understood fully the reason for his suffering. Now, Job has achieved cosmic consciousness. He knows that he is a valiant man, that he can approach his Father/Mother God with his head held high. As Job's meditative experiences carry him throughout the universe, he is filled with reverence as he beholds the marvels of creation.

"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?" Job is shown how the world is created. All events are recorded within the universal energies, or Akashic Records, and can be viewed like a movie. To behold creation would be a humbling experience, but one done in great love, not rebuke. Creation entails the establishment of a structure, or universal law, within which all things manifest.

"Have the gates of death been revealed to you? Or have you seen the gates of the shadow of death? Where is the dwelling place of light, and where is the place of darkness?" Death is revealed for what it is, a mirage. Job is traveling through the various dimensions of existence, viewing the planes of light and of darkness. To make a conscious choice to resist the sensuous temptations of the astral plane is a requirement for becoming an Initiate. Job is to choose to rise to the planes of Light, beyond illusion and the darkness of spiritual blindness.

"Who causes a flash of lightening and a clap of thunder? Who causes it to rain on a land where no man is, in the wilderness where there is no inhabitant.. Has the rain a father?" Job comprehends that angelic beings are in charge of the thunder, lightning, rain, and all of creation. Knowledge of these angelic beings reveals how the allegorical Jesus could calm the storm by speaking to it.

So he got up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, 'Peace, be still.' And the wind quieted down, and there was a great calm." Jesus spoke to the angelic beings in charge of the storm and they obeyed.

An initiate can do the same.Allegorical Jesus taught: "The one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these, because I am going to the Father."

"Can you stop the movement of the Pleiades, or have you seen the path of Orion? Can you bring forth Mazzaroth in its season? Or can you stand in the paths of Aldebaran? Do you know the laws of the heavens? Or do you make ordinances for the earth?"

The true significance of the starry skies is revealed to Job. The term Mazzaroth indicates the zodiac with its twelve sign energies. This portion of the Book of Job contains esoteric wisdom that is presently beyond humanity's capacity to comprehend. We can, however, meditate upon the basic outline of the astrological wisdom revealed. The above verses contain clues that inform us that Taurus is the zodiac energy being highlighted.

This very segement is in that Egyptian prapyrus of Osiris ie orion, stabbing the Bull.

Within the constellation of Taurus, the pathway to illumination is revealed. According to Alice Bailey, Taurus holds the secret of divine purpose for our solar system. Its zodiac symbol is the bull. The eye of the bull is the eye of revelation; for, Taurus veils a divine mystery. Thus, illumination is the theme of Taurus. The Taurean portion of the Mazzaroth reveals that Illumination plays a role in the divine plan for our solar system and for its human inhabitants.

We know this esoteric wisdom relates to the constellation of Taurus because the Pleiades, Orion, and Aldebaran are located therein. A giant, brilliant red star, Aldebaran is known as the eye of the bull of Taurus. The ancient Hebrews referred to Aldebaran as God's Eye.

Humanity's personal eye of the bull, or our 3rd eye chakra, is illumined at the 3rd Initiation.236 It is by means of our illumined 3rd eye chakra that we come to view life through the eyes of God. Aldebaran is the brightest star within the constellation of Taurus and considered, in mythology, as the leader of the Hyades sisters.

The star cluster, Hyades, forms the head of the bull of Taurus. The word Hyades means the rainy ones. 2 The ancients believed the Hyades have the power to bring the spring rains to a thirsty Earth. (ie Purple rain) Aldebaran, the Hyades, and the Pleiades assist in the creation of periodic physical plane transformations, such as floods-often considered by humans to be cataclysmic events. Although land formations may change in the process, the event is transformational for the planet. Likewise, the cataclysmic events in Job's life have led him into his personal transformation, i.e. initiatory process.

The Pleiades follow the Hyades within the bull of Taurus. Within the Pleiades, the brightest star is Alcyone. Taurus' power to attract abundance is centered in Alcyone.

This power of attraction symbolizes the ability of spirit to attract matter. Ancient wisdom states that Alcyone's constant magnetic pull on our solar system's Sun and planets holds Earth in position.

Esoteric astrology presents Alcyone as the star around which our universe revolves.

On the human level, Alcyone could signify the one who is illumined and therefore, knows how to attract matter from the invisible realm of spiritual substance. Alcyone is our central sun. The sun with healing in its wings. Its the sun disc that the Summerians are depicted in their tablets. The star map i showed you is the same one that Sitchin use to explain the annunaki. The 8 pointed star of the PX

There is so much more i'd like to share but i got to get some rest.
Today we brought heaven down to earth, and raised the earth to the heavens. EARTH = HEART

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-11-2009 at 09:26 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote