View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Need a Place To Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I'm with you Tramik... Why remain surrounded by chaos when I could be hitting the beach surfing everyday while the chaos is happening outside 'my world'?... Peace and serenity of nature with all other good things nature can provide... This will be me

Cowabunga!!!!!!

Right... there are three types of people in the world... The Victim, the Abuser, and the Rescuer!!!! Like a love triangle, none of them win and it only increases the game the more that fall prey to this trap!!!!

The Victim is someone who is waiting for someone, some event or something to come and rescue them.

The Rescuer is the Hero doing his/her good deeds for perceived favor... there is no favor! It is just the opposite polarity kicking into gear.

And the Abuser gets the attention through force in order to control or bully to take their position on a stage of power that only implodes upon itself the tighter it gets wound.

The two polarities that create this mindset are "Darkside Polarity = If I can't have it you can't either" And "Lightside Polarity = I'm doing this for your benefit" www.trufax.org

And by all means plant the seeds of Truth and move on....

Last edited by Christo888; 07-19-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote