View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:05 AM   #8
2+2=5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David icke newsletter 10/12/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyg View Post
Guys, I really beg to differ.
Icke is well intentioned but is spreading a message of fear, that we have lost and they have won. I saw him speak several years ago shortly after 911 and he was getting off on it. Alot of these speakers have massive egos and are surely getting a rock star experience out of it all. Almost like one of these charasmatic pastors preaching to the flock. You're just swapping one power relationship for another. He also has a financial interest in perpetuating this stuff, it pays his bills.

Think about it, the Illuminati are imploding ... all their institutions are falling apart, they no longer control the internet, wall streets going down, hollywood is losing influence and money, newspaper circulation is falling, kids are on youtube which they have no control over and not watching tv. They're trying to collapse the economy and replace it with a one world currency, it won't happen, the economy is a complex adaptive system and will reorganise itself into a higher level of order.

This financial crisis is good as its waking people up out of their trance and look at the polls, soon the Amercians will vote for Obama. They don't control him and he'll begin to unravel the mess. I think he'll begin revealing things as well, but have to wait and see.

An informed, awake, resentful public is the last thing these guys want. They want you scared, docile, in debt and turning up to work each day.
Be careful about who you let screw with your head.

YOU have the power. Not Icke, The Rockerfellers or anyone else.
I'm curious to how you can say that they don't control Obama. How do you know? Almost all past presidents have been nothing more than puppets, Bush, Bush Jr, Clinton. It's no coincidence Bush Jr got two terms. They wanted to use him as a fall guy for as long as possible, now - the next two puppets have arrived, and if they aren't under direct influence from TPTB now, they will be soon. To say Obama will create positive change is ignorant. Then again, ignorance is bliss I guess, right?
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote