View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:16 AM   #28
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Hi Everyone,

Heres my 10 cents worth...
NZ is a very very good place to be, especially moving into 2009.
Lots of land, water, mild climate and laid back resourceful people.
Like all developed countries, I suspect living in the big cities will prove to be problematic and NZ's big cities are no exception. As I see it the integrated logistics system will possibly break down. This is how your food gets from the manufacturer to your local supermarket. Credit difficulties and fuel supply (peak oil) could accentuate this problem. Iceland have this issue now.
What you need to be doing now is getting your thinking straight. Don't get too caught up with chemtrails, ufos, illuminati, escaping to Uraguay or any of that ****. Don't listen to alot of the blatantly fear based disinformation on the net either e.g. Blossom Goodchild, Bill Deagle and the zetatalk website - I found this stuff just brings you down and gets in the way of YOU coming up with viable solutions. Be discerning, if you focus on it, it becomes real. Particulary important heading into 2009 to 2012.
Don't let other peoples dramas, karma or egos get in your way. Alot of 'new age' types just have big egos and have a bone to grind. Switch it off and go for a walk outdoors, play with the dog, have a coffee, lighten up and get centred.

The solution lies with you, get your thinking straight and the rest falls into place pretty effortlessly.

As for me, I've got a couple of acres in Hawkes Bay, bore water, chooks, vegies and a wood fired oven with a wetback. If the grid goes at least I have hot water and cooked meals. I'm way better off than alot of 'rich' city people. 2012 is all about emotional control, thoughts and manifesting your own reality. Go with the flow and trust your intuition. Turn off the tv and the computer, enjoy nature and be reconnected with the earth.

Good luck everyone,
Steve
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote