View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #248
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I wanted to add a little something.

I know this is a lot of material, but in this thread there is enough material for all to spend many many weeks nourrishing themself with really good information! There are a lot of links that AstralWalker added in his posts, starting by "The Code" by Carl P Munck and many many other... I think that when we feel overwhelmed by what is said we just need to go back and reread a bit. We cannot just be feeded by AstralWalker here, I think he did an incredible job at drawing the big picture. The rest is in our hands. I am sure AstralWalker will continue to give us rich information about this, but let's not put all the pressure on one guy here, sometimes there are things that will be said here that I wont understand and somtimes the same will happen to you, but the most important thing is that we continue as a group to look for answers and feed this thread with love and intentions.

Again, AstralWalker, you did an incredible job, you pushed the right button at the right time, people are very curious and feel enlightened by what you have to say.

The danger of that is... that is addictive So this year my resolution will be to have the same faith in me than the one I put in other's work. I will try to be the feeder for my friends.

Good day to you all.

Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote