View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 02:27 AM   #71
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

I was listening to two of my friends chatting once and one made the remark that she was led to a craft and cried out NO, she didnt want to go and it just took off. I made a remark that I had once seen a UFO but that it just hovered for a bit and then left. She asked me specifically if I wanted to go on one, because she could make it happened. I said NO.

She told my friend that yes, you can make the decision to go or not. The majority of the aliens are not evil as many like to say. The ones that are had a little help from "we all know who"

Lauren is my friend and she has been communicating since 1974 ( I believe that is correct year) and in her books I got the feeling that there are so many trying to help us. So as far as the remote viewing goes, I trust that it's true.

Lauren's beliefs follow on the same line as Astrowalker and I am proud to call her my friend.

Most of us know that we make our own reality so I think I will keep that in the back of my mind and feel better and continue to pray/meditate for world peace.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote