View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
You have written a great post Myplanet2 . I concur to your views
Love however imo knows no opposite.For Love is our core being ..our essence... outside of space time ..In the Now were no dichotomies dwell .
By loosing the awareness of who we really are we step in the world of illusion ..3D..separateness and dichotomy ..
The sole reason for fear to exist really is the absence of being who we really are.
We are Love encompassing all that is ..even the absence of Love when we put ourselves on standby .

Love Always
mudra
Thank you Mudra, and yes I concur. None of the polarities exist as such in the higher frequencies. Only here in the lower bands. It's been a great learning experience, but it's time to wrap it up. We know what we prefer, and have played in the polarities long enough to have witnessed all the contrast we could ever use upon reintegration.

We are love, but how much better we can see that when we have experienced "not love" or "anti love". 3D is a marvelous place for contrast, but I feel it's time for many (most) to move on and come back into our natural oneness.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote