View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #14
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 and the historical reason we should prepare now.

Thank you TC.

I have to add this little anecdote which is seemingly appropriate to the understanding of vibrational interaction across levels.

Tonight I am overdue to try and answer a question elsewhere, where someone has called out to myself and Judith for positive advice.
The question touches on profound processes and their effect in the person's life.

When I write in this vein it does not come easy. The answer must be through detachment from my lower mind and preferably from a true alpha state.
This takes much effort because I constantly have to fight against the wieght of lower vibrational consequences from the day.
My days are busy, and intense. I hit the ground running in the morning and am unable to stop until late!

When I sit down therefore to raise my mind, a tug of war begins.
On the one hand my higher mind is striving to reach to higher levels and the connections there.
On the other hand the weight of lower vibration from the day which has not yet been allowed the chance of sleep for it to be rebalanced, struggles to prevent my Presence from escaping its lower connection.

The physical body must have its time of separation in sleep so its substance can release its electrical energy and recover.
The Presence must also recharge in the same way.
However ,the Presence recovers to balance by one other method, which is to draw fresh refined substance into its matrix like a Chakral 'fix' from the higher levels.

As I sit and strive consciously to raise my vibration, I am effectively calling upon more than my Presence has left to give, before it gets its chance to recharge.

The result is an instant uncanny drowsiness.
The Presence is saying...
"Look here buddy!! I got things to sort from the day, and now you are calling upon me for more higher work HuH!!!
I gotta chill out and get my batteries renewed first.
You gotta lay down for a nap my friend."

And so it is... I can't go any further in the right frame of spirit right now.
I am typing and I pray my reserves are not churning out nonsense!!
I am going to set my alarm clock for at least an hour lol. Night night yawn !!!

Blessings
Richard
with Judith
Richard Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote