View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 AM   #37
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A video the army doesn't want us to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
it will be cool to see a few solutions in these threads instead of all the doom and gloom, more ideas to what people are doing to combat the situations we face. We must find more people willing and brave enough to step it up. I

As long as I keep seeing people suffer I just can’t bring myself to enjoying much of this world. I’m really impress that others can do this
The only real solution is we must learn to access and use our co-creational powers in order to manifest that which we desire for our highest good...then learning to come together collectively to visualize and create the solutions we seek for society.

Lately...like you, for myself the last year or so has been extremely difficult to feel much happiness or enjoy the world when there is so much sadness and suffering. Every time I turn around I hear, see something happening that's wrong...either morally, ethically or legally. We have lost our way as Americans and most people are still blind to it. It's going to take one helluva a wake-up call to awaken people from this comatose state...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote