View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Declaration of Sovereignty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Steven I understand your point of view...

We Live in a world built on deception... We can not simply wish them away...
...We must have an idea of how to defeat them using their laws and words against them. Simply stating you are sovereign won`t get you far in their court of law but it will get you fined or thrown in jail .
Dear Rick, good luck at using their laws and words against them. It will never work.

Look, all this reality of deception as you call it is maintained by our own consciousness, simply because we are not aware of it.

Reality is made out of consciousness. Change your consciousness, you change your reality. It's not simple, I never said that. It's logical and very true.

You are focusing on the power of these man, this is your mistake. Stop focusing on them and their power, their law, their court, their assets... As long as you keep focusing on that, they will have power over you, you feed them with your own consciousness.

Just get rid of them in your consciousness and they will loose the power you, as an individual, are giving them. Not simple, but it's your power. You decide...

Maybe you simply don't see that reality comes out of consciousness, maybe you don't see the Universal Laws at work. Our consciousness is the greatest power we have, no other form of true power is at our reach. Forget the PTB, they are not the real enemy, they're way too much printed into your consciousness, it takes your power away. Focus on something new, You-Earth-Humanity-Galaxy, what do you want? Try it.

Making a statement or declaration of sovereignty is a clear empowerment sent to the Universe. I will never have to struggle into court, nor fight for my life against them, nor hide away like a fugitive, this is not my intention, nor my focus and much less a hidden fear. If it is yours, good luck.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-28-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote