View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #36
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This stuff, if true, is very scary. The story is so sensational that I am a bit skeptical. Is the equipment referred to related to proton accelerators which exist in some slect hospital environments such as Harvard? I am aware of one hospital proton accelerator project (which I prefer not to name) which was 25% funded by the Department of Defense. Isn't this a bit strange? The aliens seem to have body challenges...and may want to transfer their souls into human bodies. Why all of the alleged alien/human genetics labs? Do they want to be the new humans...and ship our souls off to Nibiru, or who knows where? This is just speculation, with no evidence...but it still makes me wonder what's really going on.
You are right, the story is scary, if true. If we dissect it, item by item, there is enough possible technology out there to make some of it happen.

Also, having someone seeing yr double is something friends of mine have experienced. I have even been told how this is possible, and how it may be used in a benign way.

Personally I think that someone is using all these possibilities to incite fear. I think there is mind-control involved to exaggerate what is happening. What is portrayed through the history of timetotelltheworld might represent their fondest dream.

Who is doing it? Well, 15 years ago a group of people I was involved in believed the Annunaki/Nephelims were reptilians. The disctinct possibility is there. We thought they are the negative 4th density entities who are making sure that we have 'custodians' of our own race who are keeping us down, in the myriad ways that we all know about.

Why would they mess with the human race? They came here to get our gold, some say. If they truly are so superior to us, as some claim, they do not need gold as a metall. Yesterday I came across this (Evolution - March 2000 Cherokee (BirdTribe) vs Ophanim/Enochia):

Quote:
The Gold plate useage of Moroni: ... Clearly the REASON Joseph Smith saw Moroni as a "White Salamander", was what the Christian's called the Saraphim angels, were in fact the Reptilian family (related to the role of the Draco, Typhon, Charlie who ran Montauk etc.) The Moroni reptile was white, with the needed genetic radiance. The "fallen" part of their DNA line (NEPHI-lim), were no longer able to get the imortilizing implosion going in their DNA from Heart/blliss/emo-psychokinetics alone, and thus required the
external symmetry of gold's field effect domain to implode their genes. (Ormes / manna / Starfire replaced good Menstrual blood - oil of messeh/reptile 'juice'/Messiahship).

The symmetry of those magnetic fields embedded in gold (plates) was the Tetra-crystal symmetry indexed (Urim/Thummin) alphabet Joseph Smith learned by studying the Chaldean (see the Draco morph of Sumerian goddess Secret Places of the Lion.) roots of Egyptian (before he took up grave-robbing).

Part of the subsequent Mormoni urge to properly inhabit star maps, was in part the Saraphim instruction that genetic lines do got det the morphic fractal magnetic resonance to squirt themselves into stars, without inhabit fractal starmap landscapes. See the projection of the Eagle in Pennsylvania, up the reversing flowing GENEsse river where Joseph Smith started near Rochester..), then the "ADAM ON DIAMOND" Sitchin Sioux huge StarMap he tried to inhabit nead St. Joseph, Missouri (we have lost MIranda), to the pent star faces around Park City, Utah, dear Elizabeth researches todays Mormon homeland.

Moroni was and is appropriately concerned that his Nephelitic (fallen) blood line family branch will not achieve soulharvest (DNA implosion sustained immortality/superluminality). So he still guards those plates, awaiting a use of them that will restore the symmetry hygiene to DNA/the hydrodynamics of glandular BLISS, necessary to "redeem" the family line.

The same DNA bending EKG Phi implosive power spectra of bliss, is contained in the proper ritual turn - 'sufi dance' - in those 'letters' magnetic domains folded in gold. Look for a (Phi shareable?) heart of gold (lest) you grow old.
Eureka, I think this is the CRUX of the MATTER!

Last edited by Josefine; 01-04-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote