View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #293
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I do not like using the term super soldier, as it obviously puts a military connotation on it and many enhanced, augmented individuals are not within the military, used by them in any fashion. There is a group of such, lets say 'advanced' children, being processed, for benign remit, in Moscow. There is a similar group of children in London, Austin, Canberra, plus uncorrelated reports of 2 such groups in India. These groups of children are being processed, taught, kept in first class conditions for future Earth watches.

The UK equivelant of US Martial Law is a set of protocols called 'Warden'. If and when 'Warden' is initiated within mainland UK the following first steps will be taken...........
1: Complete control of all media
2: Temp shutdown of civilian use of internet
3: complete control of essential supplies, food and liquids, extra security at buffer locations
4:Shutdown on all major roads and motorways (A trunk roads and M motorways) and secured by armed forces personnel
5: All mass civilian gatherings banned, enforced by armed forces personnel
6:Ports, airports closed except for official business
7: Every available full time and part time police officers will be required to report for duty
8: All armed forces personnel will be readied as will all territorial and reserve units, possible recall from overseas

9: Service stations (petrol & diesel) will be closed to the public
10: Rail travel will be monitored very closely by police and armed foces personnel, restricted to essential travel only

Barry,

Good to hear your feeling well, nothing like burning some midnight oil to help feel alive.... I like the combo of good food and wine. But sometimes Sailor Jerry and Coke is good too... You are welcome at our table anytime my friend..

These plans for Warden.. no doubt they have a one for the US as well.

There is so much love and peace in this world right now... And it is growing everyday...

For them to try and stop that ... or take that away....
They really must have no idea... I believe you brother ... I believe they have plans... and I believe their plans will fail... the moment they try to pull some bs around here....

I don't think realize who came to play this time...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote