View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
11PLU10LIB28
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ground Crew Guide to the Global Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Granted I agree this perspective has merit and I can understand why some believe there is a malevolent non-human force "controlling the controllers" per se.
It wasn't my intention to imply THAT. Assuming that is where I was going with my comment, I fully agree with you. But I was not trying to redirect a pointing finger to another party. I was trying to express that it is the very "pointing of fingers" that is hindering us.

Yes, absolutely, organizations lie and cover up. I can point to every single interviewee of Project Camelot, at some point they say "I can't reveal" so and so or such n such. The self preservation is too primal for most to overcome. So, if you think about the processes that occurred human to human to human (alien to alien for that matter) during, say Roswell, then it's easier to accept that a grand scheme of cover up conspiracy isn't an all powerful faction. I
want to illustrate this simply by pointing out that the advanced aliens with time warp technology and power to shutdown aircraft weaponry functions can also appear in our bedrooms and dreams all they want. So, I've decided I'm not gonna challenge why something like Roswell is now a mystery hidden from the public. The people involved know, and if my path had been in that circle I'd know too. But I'm not and I don't. Such is life. If I'm gonna be angry, I think it more appropriate to be so toward the alien that consistantly refuses to be video taped. But I'm not angry. Not at all. I simply want to know more and I think that is better achieved by accepting all to begin with.
11PLU10LIB28 is offline   Reply With Quote