View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Belgian ground crew (french and deutch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm also a Belgian. I hope there will be more of us soon, but the subject isn't as much alive as in The Netherlands, I'm afraid. I'm in contact with some people from Belgium who are busy with "the case", I've been to a couple of meetings lately, but it's really not too crowded. About 2 weeks ago, I've had the pleasure to hear Mr. Messing in Gent and had the chance to talk to him afterwards. It was a wonderful experience.

Many Belgians are deeply asleep. The awakening will be crude for them. I think we have an important task.

I hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to contact me in private. I speak Dutch, French, English and some German and I hope we can eventually meet. That's the great thing about living in a small country.

PS: Do we have to communicate in English when talking to each other in this part of the forum?
Hello Soulmate,

Welcome aboard my friend.
At the moment that will be the two of us as our other belgian friends are gone since this forum went on subscription in december.
Do not worry about belgium . You will find as I did that there are many connections we can make with like minded people all around the globe. And that feels really good

Kindness to you
mudra

PS: I keep to the english language on this thread because it's generally what those who speak french and those who speak deutch understand both.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote