View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #40
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Firstly, satan and lucifer are not the same beings, so when you lump them together like you have, it gives proof of how 'blind' you still are, not the other way around as you accuse. Not that there is anything wrong with being blind, if you enjoy it all the power to you.

Secondly the Law of One is not newage. It teaches the kabbalah, alchemy, and other ancient my-story religions, it is oldage if anything. In fact, and I'm sure someone who is much more versed then I in the mystic teachings will say that there is nothing new being taught in the Law of One that can't be found in consecrated dogma... aside from what they teach as our history ect. The only difference is that the Ra channelings teach this exact same knowledge in a way that resonates better with our current time, thus it is easier to grasp from the get go.
I guess the newage stuff about Ra is the idea of the Federation of Planets ect. I don't like those terms either and the fact that Ra uses them makes me question everything they teach doubly so. But what you don't like, leave it.

Satanic beings are dark beings. Satanism is about the absolute denial of the spiritual realm (What our modern scientists have become to a T) so Ra does not fall into the satanic category.
Luciferians are beings of light, the opposite of satanism, wherefore at the extreme they deny the material realm like satan denies the spiritual realm.
So in my opinion Ra although more Luciferic then satanic, are also not beings of Lucifer.
The Christic or Michaelic beings are the balance, the ones who love both matter and spirit, and teach the oneness, the balance, the equilibrium. Which is the direction the Ra teachings take as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
You mean the law of satan/Lucifer. A lot of people are still blind and belief in the new age religion. Because it so wonderfull when it is not.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote