View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #68
thetechguy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prometheus Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Excellent question. Yes that is my ultimate goal, and it doesn't seem like anyone has been working on it. Because if the coil starts spinning, there will be an immediately direct energy amplification. And in terms of free energy, it can be exponential, especially when applied to a feedback loop, where it would reach some theoretical maximum speed that would only be limited by the friction within the environment/system.

I began working on a new concept today about how to make the rodin coil capacitor maybe work more effectively. I was thinking about the atom, and how the rodin coil represents the electron cloud, while the center should represent the nucleus which is positively charged.

I began thinking about an octahedron after someone mentioned to me that its possible to use a pyramid to step up voltage. I also remember a year back hearing that the Roswell craft had an octahedron in the center of it. I figured out how to wire an electromagnet octahedron that could represent the nucleus. I am working on it right now, about to wire this moment while watching The Prestige go figure haha. More later.

Hello Gregor
If i may, i would like to make a comment for clarity, for the analisis of the energy
I agree with you about the atom model, the Rodin coil represents the electron cloud wich is a mathematical flux of ether energy

About the proton, for clarity, i suggest to see it as Nassim and Rodin has suggested
As Nassim said, the proton is in reality, not a positive mass, but a miniblack hole. He describes this on his award winning paper "the schwarzchild proton"
In this paper ,Nassim establishes using known physics, that the proton satisfies the schwarzchild condition for a black hole
The black holes are the greatest sources of gravity, and the also bend or capture electromangetic signals
So the miniblack hole AKA "proton" , is the source of the contraction of the atom, and the source of its mass gravitiy force
Rodin calls this the blackhole/whitehole relation
Rodin also claims that his coil is in reality a black hole generator, which produces also a supervortex , mathematically ordered
the PHI relation between expansion force and contraction force is what generates spiraling vortexes, or logaritmic spirals

This is VERY IMPORTANT becasuse this "mini black hole" will be one of the sources of our free energy generator
Nassim says that "if the universe is expanding , then something must be contracting, there must be a feedback loop between the radiated side and the contracting side"
(http://www.theresonanceproject.org/)

The same applies to the atom, because ,according to Nassim, the galaxy and the atom , work the same way

So we must include in our calculations, this "contracting energy" on the Rodin coil , and not just the "positive" energy of the magnetic flux due to the flow of the electrons .
Tom Bearden , callīs this , "the negative energy" , http://www.cheniere.org

I will be including some more of my ideas as they are relevant to your research
thetechguy is offline   Reply With Quote