View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #76
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Sorry Mike, but I can only agree that Zorgon's plan is good for restoring credit and nothing else. It certainly does not benefit you financially.

The way he put it across, unless I misunderstood it, was as a kind of secret way of making yourself money, and obviously that is impossible.

As for the opening of credit card accounts and making monthly payments on time to repair your credit rating, I thought that was fairly common knowledge?

And why create a £5,000 debt for yourself from nothing and a £135 monthly payment just to have another £15,000 credit available on top just waiting to **** you over?

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of debt, even if my mantra is pay back what you owe.
Well its a good way of looking creditworthy. Its very important if you either want a mortgage or have a mortgage but have gone and messed up your credit somehow. Especially if you are coming to the end of a fixed deal or simply spot a better deal with our rates moving down.

This method does require discipline and isnt for anyone who lost discipline and got in a mess in the 1st place.

Yes I agree its not a way to make money. I will read it again as im sure ive read something similar.

Remember this method is for people who simply cant get credit. That could mean no landline phone, no mobile phone etc Many companies will credit check you even if they dont have to create credit for you. If you pay a bit of cash anyone can credit check you if they like. hell quite a lot of employers do it.

Technically its the best way of getting some good credit records with lots of lenders and it will cost you about $700

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 11-08-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote