View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
Anticomuna
Banned

Default Re: IS “Obamaism Driving People Crazy”???

A few points:

Quote:
And, instead of finding myself uplifted, I kinda felt like I had been slimed. I mean, now I’m looking at images of Obama and Hilter, side by side? And these photos are placed thusly in support of what?
Photos mean nothing without the text. The text says what it means. Simple and logical.

Quote:
Ali Sina repeats the oft used tactic that has repeated itself over and over again in front of our eyes in the last 6 months, ie. Perpetuate the lie that Obama is a Muslim, and then have an ex-muslim/anti-muslim smear him
The text in question has absolutely nothing to do with muslims. He talks about personality cults.

Quote:
Obama made efforts to explain his views on this. He cannot condone them, and he didn’t. Perhaps he had compassion for the Rev’s views. Wright is probably old enough to have experienced actual Jim Crow laws.
Obama listened to the reverend hatred remarks for two decades! He never expressed any disagreement until the media pointed out, and he only spoke against it when it started affecting his campaign, just to show the guy is all about himself.

Quote:
But, because Obama tried to put this into perspective, and then distanced himself, this author is calling him a narcissist. Solely upon this argument alone.
No, the whole text explains why he is narcissist. Not just that line.

Quote:
Obama is popular, speaks intelligently, makes sense, works to unify people, has experience in community organizing, etc, etc, etc ….but because he put an old black man’s words into perspective, he is a narcissist. Hmmmm Not a very good argument in the first place, but I thought I would see what other evidence was provided to back this up.
It is because you took it out of context.

Quote:
But he obviously is getting something out of posing as someone who does, and using his own “cult of personality” to smear a candidate with lies and untruths.
Which were? This is not a rethorical question, please point out where the author of the text has lied.

Quote:
Oh…and the one who posted it…if you wish to really have a dialogue about race relations, and how these can be healed…once again, there are many other ways to do this… Many here on this site would be willing to help.
Not voting or not being blind, deaf and dumb for Obama is racism. Oh, I get it! Soon the Obama police will be enforcing the Führer's will on the US streets. I will be here, if the Internet is still up, to tell you "I told you so".

How can people be so easily fooled?
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote