View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
arcora
Banned

Default Re: A Goddess Spoke to Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
This is one of the miracles. My website had been up for a long time, with no response, and finally an email came in, the first one, but I didn't recognize it, as coming from my website.

So the guy had to write again, and he said he liked the pendant, but wanted it turned so the point of the triangle was on top. That's the way I had originally "designed" it, so I was happy to ask the casting company to turn it the other way.

It took two months, or so, but when I finally saw the first right side up LYHITM pendant, I was overwhelmed, it was SO cool. I wrote the guy, who lives in New York, that I was sending the pendants, that it was the most beautiful jewelry ever created.

A few days later this is the email I received...

"Received the pendants, they really are beautiful. As I put one of them on I felt like my whole body was transforming. Felt this surge of power, It was least to say very Interesting, I'm at a lost for words on how to describe the feeling that came over me. WOW"

This kind of thing happened so many times, it just was impossible to tell aynone about it,because no one cared.
i see...so you're here to sell jewelry?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote