Thread: Sleep paralysis
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:03 AM   #17
PolkaDotGirl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sleep paralysis

I recently had my first sleep paralysis experience. I woke up, needing to use the bathroom. I noticed it was getting light outside so I figured it was around 6AM and didn't bother looking at my cell phone (I don't have an alarm clock). I went to the bathroom and came back to my room, shut the door and climbed back into bed. I was laying on my right side for a few minutes. Finally, I decided to take a look at my phone to see the time. The phone said it was 2:48AM. I set the phone down, and then realized the time couldn't be right since it was so light out. I went to grab the phone again and I couldn't move. I could open my eyes but that was it. I immediately began to panic, and tried to scream but couldn't. I looked up to the window above my head and could still see the dim light from outside, then two bright white flashes and I passed out. I did not see anyone or anything in my room, however I had my back to the rest of the room and I do remember feeling like there was a presence but I thought that could be explained by my initial panic. I woke up at 7:30AM without further incident.

I have no idea what all this means, and I am not going to jump to any conclusions. If anyone has had a similar experience, please let me know. Thanks!

PDG

Last edited by PolkaDotGirl; 09-10-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: spelling
PolkaDotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote