View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 02:53 AM   #7
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Information required!!

About that giant picture..

Ive seen a few of them about the place, not too sure now if they were original or not but it was kind of suspicious what happened with one of them.

I remember when one of those pictures first surfaced. It showed a massive skeleton bein excavated by two men. Now, im not ****tin ye, this skeleton was a goot 14 or 15 ft tall. Now, that was floatin about for a few months until..
It was entered into a "photoshop" competition. What i find strange about this is the fact that it was in the public domain for so long.. then someone entered it into a competition, people dont normally release their competitive photos until after the competition is over. Definitly reaked of coverup, like so much else.

This pictures been edited btw, the original one showed the end of the spade and didnt have the little blotches of paint here and there.

Ohh, i was just wonderin as well, why are ye puttin time into researching ufos (i mean, we know their there) when theres so much more pertinent stuff goin on.

Ohh and on the subject of UFO's, straight from NASA, unedited ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOyZkazJWwM

Last edited by Jack; 10-29-2008 at 02:56 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote