View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane 2012,the hidden human dilemma and MUCH more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
For those who see some value in these teachings, I would personally appreciate if you can help me understand what you find of value in them in your own words.

How do these teachings help humanity take back their power and bring solutions to the problems we face here now on Earth?

How do they help humanity find the Truth that will set them free?

How do they help us create a future based on loving our neighbor and co-creating a More abundant for planet Earth and it's peoples?

What is it about these teachings that is working for you?

Gratitude for sharing your thoughts / feelings ~

Just like WaitingintheWings said.........it is mostly technical as it goes way back but it helps you understand the what is happening today.

But as I am reading the book, I understand much more about the world today and how we came to the place that we are in today.

She breaks the story down where sometimes I feel like skipping but I can't for some reason. I have the need to know.

She points out the different spiecies and most importantly who the Intruders and the Guardians are. She explains very well on how we take back our world and shows us how to meditate

to me its just nice to get some answers instead of wondering. I know that my "fear" is gone and thats good enought for me.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote