View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 06:04 AM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

This materials looks very interesting. I scanned it...and will read it tomorrow.

I continue to be very wary of 'Earth Changes' and all extermination scenarios. I keep thinking that this is all about reigning-in the 'Freedom Seekers' (renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran?). I keep thinking that we are mostly dealing with Human Beings and Interdimensional Reptilians...and variations on these themes. I keep thinking that Human Beings (in and from the Pleiades?) have tasked Interdimensional Reptilians (mostly from Draco?) with managing us...and reigning us in. There seems to be guidelines or rules of engagement...which I tend to think would not exist if the Reps (who hate us) were on their own. Did they get the reps at Rent-A-Rep? 'Gimme Fifty Million Reps...Maggot! (aka Lord of the Flies)

Please poke holes in this paragraph. I don't want it to be true. I want to be Responsibly Free...but I do not want to think of myself as a Rebellious Self Exalting Renegade Pleiadian from Aldebaran who followed Lucifer out of Heaven in Rebellion Against Almighty God. Know what I mean?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-30-2009 at 06:18 AM.