View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #122
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Oh ****... 22nd floor…
1 liberty plaza, 77 Hudson street; 10 a.m., flyover= 187

22 is also in Ferris Buhler’s Day Off, Ghost Busters, Knight Rider... typically on a door or a floor number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Let me see if I can really stretch the limits of imagination here… And feel free to poke holes in any of it.

Various quotes throughout the thread… for minor summarization.

777… This thread is to X pose the Xmen Ncryption of the forked tongue. I will insert day to day updates ,uneveiling the cryptic messages ,that involve the letter X ,and as much cryptonite news as possible. Please feel free to add images, comments, and propaganda from the dictators using dictation, to keep us from becomming Super Men, and Women. Together we will Xpose the cryptonite that we're being fed.

777…Truth is dis -covered ,or unveiled,not Dis-closed.

Iain… his thread is a great chance to go search the stories out there and bring them back here to X pose them for what the hidden info. is

Christo…. The Torch, as you have agreed, the Liberty, is in recognition of the goddess', the feminine.

Kathleen… The first day of the month of May (the 5th month) is called May Day.
May Day = S O S
Gather round the Maypole!

777... "remember Lincoln made his speech of 4 score and 7 = 11 a score is 20 and he was stung by the Scorpio. 7-4 July 4th."

Christo… Well President Obama is following the Lincoln protocol for his presidency, follow Lincoln and we can all see what is transpiring now before it occurs.

I might as well add this in... 9-11 or September 11th is also 7-11, Sept means 7.

Ian… 9/11 = 9 + 11=$20!! (9-11 is on a $20 dollar bill)

(JFK & Lincoln... the mirror and the reflection, "Reverse and Opposite")

777… Ok, i feel a repeat pattern comming on. Whenever our lives are about to change from an old job to new employment, we give a two weeks notice to our AD - Menstruation. This is what i feel is happening now with the bird flu,we are getting our two weeks notice.

Signs were placed throughout the New Orleans area, which consist of the numbers 87, and 911 , two weeks prior to the Katrina devastation.

Also there was mention of a hurricane. A Hurricane (or maybe swine flu in this case) is the a request to Hurry Cain,as in Cain the destructive energy of Mars.

Now we turn this two weeks notice, 360 degrees using Pi, and we get T ON ICE. This means we are getting the watered down version of the T ,or the Light, and whats actually taking place. Its nice to have some PI with this watered down T.

The truth is that we are about to get fired , or get the Axe energy ,of the sacred feminine,and fear tactics are being implemented to channel the energy downward. We are now going through our 28 days cycles. (2+8=10)

The Sun is the O and the 1 is the "HORIZON".
(There is a Red Torch and 'We The People" on the new $10 dollar bill )

newparadigmguy...Do you think the Chi blast will happen on Pentecost?

Christo… Even to fly a 747 (the presidents back up “Air Force One”- a twin- Gemini) with f-16's trailing behind to scare people in NY. What did they expect for a reaction? Obviously they have exposed their MO by doing stunts and pranks on the public.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30435336/?GT1=43001
…”When told of the flight, President Barack Obama was furious, a White House official said on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations…” (Obviously the president is not always in charge, or there are two Commanders in Chief, one in secret!!!)
“…They also wouldn't address why someone thought it was a wise decision to send two jets into New York City (false flag energy), all for a few photos with the Statue of Liberty as a backdrop. An administration official said the purpose of the photo op was to update file photos of the president's plane near the Lady Liberty…”

777… Flu N fluence N = 14 = two weeks Notice Nfluenza. (When pigs fly we are getting a 2 week notice for a real event?)

JC as in Jesus Christ or JC =13 + a penney = 77. (2, f-16’s… 1+6=7, 77?) 77+10=87?

New paradigmguy… There are all kinds of connections between Isis and a torch.

New paradigmguy… I think there are connections between Princess Diana and Isis. I believe a torch was installed above the tunnel where she died in France. Also, her burial took place on an island on her family's estate. There might even be a torch there, too. I'm not sure. When you fold the five dollar bill it looks like a torch floating above a little island. (France gave us the Statute of Liberty right!)

Tone3jaguar… 'May 9th-11th = Transformation of Universal Energy'

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13526

5, 9th-11th (2009=11) is that what 'they' want to interrupt... the liberty, the femi-nine energy!!! By orchestrating a real event 2 weeks from now? Hopefully this is not so.

But certainly a few days to focus in on... ‘to hold the pole’ for the highest and best good of all!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well... there are 27 sister city's in all to Chicago, according to the website linked above. Is that one too many?

All 27 are globally marked with a 6 pointed star. I don't have a $6 dollar bill.

To reflect back for a moment...

“There is evidence from one of our sources that this latest pandemic is being used as a distraction to move the attention away from the financial meltdown.”
Kerry- Project Camelot, Front Page of site

So… there are 5 Fridays in May...
MayDay is Friday the 1st
The Full Moon is Friday the 8th
and the Zenith is on Friday the 22nd
So what is HappYning on Friday the 15th and
Friday the 29th???

Stress tests for banks are due out... of course most of them just half to have more money. The Bull **** is getting thickerer!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...icle996407.ece

2 f-16's = 77, right!

Well how about Friday May 15th is 7 days before Friday the 22nd, and Friday the 29th is 7 days after the 22nd.

So the 15th and the 29th are 'Pi days of Zenith."
The Mirror and the Reflection of Friday the 22nd.

A 747

President Obama was furious when he found out, he is also from Chicago; 'The Windy City.' The Chi blast! 'X' marks the spot.

From 777 ... see Gotham City thread...

also see "The Spirit- My City Screams" picture.

If you live in or near Chicago/Cook County maybe a vacation is in order on the Zenith! Perhaps to Grand Canyon, there is afterall only one so let's also keep it that way.

Last edited by Christo888; 04-30-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote