View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #158
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I have two thoughts; a short one; the illuminati possess the brilliance of Divine Creation on the other end of the spectrum; the dark side.

And a long one (a book of life); too Become!

So that WE learn how to ‘nip in the bud’ (stop the bully) this pattern of creation (who knows how long it has been furthering itself).

In other words how did we all get into the position of the ‘victimhood’ mindset where we allowed someone, something, or some event to have control over us (falling short of the mark)?

Fruition of Divine Intelligence expanding itself requires friction of experiences in order to develop Harmony and Balance of thought. ‘Creation’ manifests itself through mutation and transmutation, implosion and explosion, duplication and multiplication. And Freedom is won by quest and conquest where-by an in-fusion of Divine Intelligence; the innate Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence in its desire for expanse of itself, emanates through infinite potential manifestations over time; as Animations of Divinity.

The innate and immutable Law of Attraction (not ‘the Secret’) requires opposite polarities in order to manifest life out of. Both Negative and Positive terminals have their role to spark life into existence and then to progress with (evolve). Both extremes must be recognized in consciousness in order to know where Harmony and Balance is so that the ‘fruit’ of life can bud and come forth.

Sight- Sound- Smell- Taste- Touch… for Divine Intelligence just wanted to ‘Know’ itself and ‘Sense’ what creation feels like! Innocence.
Yes, you are right. I suppose I knew this before I asked the question - I was just blowing off some steam...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote