View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #195
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Thank you so much. Here are some notes I made to myself while reading this thread with particular question at the end for everyone:

777 wrote: “The people who really think that there was an Adam and Eve, a great flood,a saviour born of a virgin,that Moses spoke to a burning bush , and a man spent 3 days in the belly of a whale,were considered ignorant swine. These souls were bound to reincarnate, until they brought forth the god from within ,because they stuck to the literal interpretation of these divine ideas. The wheel of fortune is the Zodiac wheel of death, and rebirth that we are trapped in until we awaken, on the plane where we lost our life, ie phx from ashes. This story of casting the demons into the swine is in the biblical new testament, as an act of Jesus. Since this is only symbolic and not literal,the ptb are acting out the inner truths on the world stage sending souls back into the wheel.”
Which is why we are ALL here … to awaken to the Creator within. The outer man is the veil that hides the inner man…the creator source & substance.

NewParadigmGuy wrote: “So our spirits are like demons and our bodies are like swine because we keep reincarnating down here into the physical plane? Somehow that does not seem like a very pretty picture…”
Yes, by allegory, you got it! EVERYONE is born into darkness, the land of forgetfullness… Everyone is essentially born Ignorant…. Even “Jesus” FOUND himself (THE SELF) in the form of a man! The physical world is a pictorial illustration of our creator, by pattern (or should I say that Creator IS the pattern). To be “born again” is to come to the realization of who you really are (or are NOT) (and who every one else is too, only they may not know it, they sleep)… hence the words gentile and jew are allegorical to Ignorance & Knowledge, the one’s who KNOW oneness, the ONLY true El (God), but not in the exclusive club membership sense of I’m better than you or the I’m saved & you’re not people (those who speak like that are truly not enlightened)! As depicted in the state of our outer world…. you may “get it” later than someone else, or sooner than another… in this illusion of time. The gentiles are those still stuck in literal interpretation of everything, dogma, doctrine, You cannot crack someone’s head open & pour in the truth of Unity & Oneness… but through symbols/analogy/allegory of this thread, you may become triggered into remembrance.

We’ve been imprinted over the word “demon”. It merely means Ignorance. The swine run to their death in Ignorance (not stupidity or inferiority). This “game” of life. To “get it” abolishes the fear & judgment which leads to this: .

One thing about Light (knowledge) is that it destroys Darkness (ignorance)… SO, big question IS… is there anything about YOU that goes Home, so to speak? Get my drift?
Your physical body is gone, your ego is gone… what is left hm? Makes me giggle. God "gets" himself!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote