View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #763
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I have been taking MMS as a general tonic and cleanser for several weeks now. Would it be wise for me to stop before tomorrow?

Since I have so much trouble understanding all this stuff compared to most people in this thread, I wonder whether the Chi will have a hard time moving through me. Is there any way to facilitate it?

I was planning to spend the day tomorrow on an island off the coast of Maine to celebrate my birthday. Do you suppose this is a good place to be or maybe should I head for the hills instead?
Let your intuition guide you as to where you should be.Everyone will be Xactly where they are suppose to be at that moment. There is nothing to fear.

The only thing that will cause the Chi not to flow is resistance.The ancient text say that every eye will see, regardless of what your present state of awareness is.When the planet goes Zero point,all will be revealed ,and we will see the Maytrix for what it truly is. The goal is to keep it elevated and not channeled downward with fear, and being destructive.Something told me to stop takeing MMS.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote