Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:03 AM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
From Thuban's representatives profile page..

Things are as they must be Mirror of John!
Thanks Anchor for feeding for so long.

Watch and contemplate the lost messages for clues.

Prophecy is fulfilled!
Where is this from? Where is the profile page? Was Anchor being addressed personally...or is this just a verse? I don't know why I'm asking.

If I wanted to pull an information fast-one...I could probably give SaLuSa and the Galactic Federation a run for their money...but I couldn't even come close to matching abraxasinas. Perhaps Viking could!!! As for putting something together with a search vs knowing (and not needing to do a search)...picture a very bright lower case god or goddess...with a dozen very bright assistants...and a Cray Supercomputer. We're basically simple folk...who mean well...and are trying to solve our problems...and figure a few things out. I don't think we have a clue regarding the potential deceptive nature of information packaging and delivery. I'm not necessarily referring to the Thuban material...or to abraxasinas...but we should probably be very wary of everything...including ourselves. I suspect that the closer we come to ultimate truths and liberation...the more we become targets of the darkside. I feel like a walking battlefield...and I don't feel like I'm winning. Was the earthquake caused by closing the Thuban thread? Hmmmmmmmm.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 06:07 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote