View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #172
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I know that Stewart Swerdlow does not believe the Illuminati want to cull world population; he thinks they want to keep their slave-race intact.

But I believe there is a book called Goals for Mankind (published in the 70's) by the Club of Rome that called for a reduction of world population to the level of 500 million - 1 billion...

Maybe they're not in agreement about what they want to do...
Not only Swerdlow even your own common sense would have once thought that this is a disinfo. If that was their real agenda then it would be a peace of cake for them. What they really want to do or are doing is systematically bringing down and wiping out calculated number of certain population belonging to specific places/races. They would not bring slave population down to 1 billion. They might only think of doing that if mass number of peoples start to awaken from every corner of the world. But even if that kind of awakening happens then they might just leave earth without getting into enough trouble.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote