View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:07 AM   #2765
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Great photo's Astralwalker ,

I have seen these craft first hand along with 3 others witnesses about 4 - 5 weeks ago.

Myself and others were standing outside the Barge Inn Honey street Wiltshire
next to the Kennet and Avon canal at about 9 pm.

It was above the white horse in the hills opposite (Milk Hill)at first it looked like car headlights parked at the top of the hill,until there was no longer any hill for car to drive.

The four of us looked at each other in amazement,and commented on the eerie silence.

As we watched this craft fly silently over the top of several houses about 30 ft above we crouched down to get a better angle we could see that there were 3 lights in a triangle with 1 red light in the centre ,as we comment on the lights they turned off leaving only the red light visible.

It then started to go back the way it had come,and the 3 white lights again were on.

Then another craft appeared from another direction this was much nearer and again as we commented on the lights of the second craft they to switched to a single red light as did the other.

We watched for about 3 mins as the 2 craft got closer 2 each other,then they were just gone as if they just disappeared.

As we all discussed this i saw a white ball of light floating behind a tree(no leaves were on the tree) about 40 ft away on the opposite side of the canal as i pointed to tell the others it speed away at an incredible rate and disappeared, again no noise was heard

20 seconds later a helicopter swooped in,flying very fast and low over the field opposite,it also turned off its lights and just the infra red light was visable,and was the first noise heard during this 5-10 min period.

The helicopter stayed for about 10 mins before it flew off.

The area of field it was covering was by the crop circle below.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...hill2009c.html

Below is a post of some pictures taken in the same area, of helicopters with triangle craft and circular craft in the distant background they have been enhanced and brightness and contrast has been altered,many thanks to Jaby for this.

These photo's were just taken of helicopters the rest was not expected.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...253#post165253

Gridkeeper has also made a short film of this,(check out the russian mig chase for cylinder ufo actual cockpit footage,and i also recommend you view Gridkeepers youtube account.

Oneness* calls the matrix falls

Truthseeker360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 10-25-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote