View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #416
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

The energy here is really building . . . I love looking at the avatars of all who are posting here and seeing how really international this group is!

With all the talk about the importance of meditation in preparing for the Nexus Event, I realize that no one has yet mentioned the Quantum Breathing described by JAMES in his PC interview posted there on Dec. 5th. Here's a short description of it in case you've missed it:

Quote:
Quantum Pause is a simple, four-stage process beginning with an in-breath of anywhere between three and six counts, depending on your lung capacity, posture, and degree of privacy. After you have gathered in your breath, breathing through your nose, you hold it (pause) for an equal count, and then exhale through your mouth, again, for the same count, and then hold (pause) for the same count.

The breath pattern is described below using an example of a four count. The key is to maintain symmetry in each of the four segments of the process. If you are using a three count, apply it equally in each segment. It is not essential that you monitor this with precision, instead, apply a casual monitoring of your time for each segment and keep a consistency to the flow.

Quote:
One cycle is described above, and it is recommended to do three to four cycles in a row and then return to normal breathing. This “normal” breathing period is called the Consolidation period. Keep your eyes closed throughout the process and sit with your back straight in a comfortable position, both feet on the ground. When you begin your consolidation period, it is a time for you to bring focus and all of your attention to those things that bubble to the surface of your consciousness, knowing that these arise for a reason. This is an excellent time to apply the Six Heart Virtues (appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, valor, and understanding) to any thought or feeling that manifests.

This consolidation period usually lasts about three to five minutes, but there are no set time limits. Use your intuition to guide this period of time. Generally, each repetition of the consolidation, and usually there are four or five, becomes less crowded with thoughts or feelings, and by the time you enter the final consolidation period you have emptied yourself of thoughts and feelings and entered the quantum domain.

The diagram below depicts a typical session of Quantum Pause. Notice there are three cycles of the breath and then a consolidation period in this particular example. This repeats four times. You can have as many as five cycles of breath interspersed with consolidation periods, again, symmetry is important.

There are some other very useful tips on using the Quantum Breathing that you can read about in the PC article found at:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/james_..._integral.html

I've been using the Quantum Breathing now for a month and have experienced an incredible acceleration and attunement with my Sovereign Integral self:

I was about 2+ weeks into my 3-week QB experiment when I found this thread and felt such an ignition when I first read the first pages.

Astralwalker, the energy you've anchored here on this thread is sooo similar to that of James of the Wingmakers . . . gosh, i'd swear the two of you must be TWINS!!

Thanks to us all for what is unfolding here.

GG

Last edited by Galaxy Girl; 01-07-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote