View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #18
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

The following events occured in Canada in 1980-

I was taken to a large building by the resque team with the other children. We pulled into an underground car park below the building. This was in a built up city area. Next taken to one of the upper levels of the building. Next memory-sitting in a large room with a set of windows behind us- you can see out across the city. I am with a group of childen sat on the floor. I am sitting next to a little girl. A large desk is in front of high with a man dressed in a yellow polo type shirt behind the desk in front of a whiteboard. He is drawing a circle with a cross in the middle and explaining the layput of this level of the building is some kind of vortex/gateway that keeps everyone safe here. He opens a door to the left of him and a insectoid type creature walks in. The creature stands in front of the desk and starts to 'click' pincer like things on the front of his face. It makes a buzzing noise and he is sending energy out to us to heal us. This goes for a while. I start to feel. Next men and women come in the room from a door on the right. W are taken into a long hall with rooms on the left and right. I am taken in a room on the left by a woman. We both sit in front of a desk with wooden blocks on it. She asks me to stack the wooden blocks in a pile. I am like a zombie and can hardly do it. She seems upset. She then takes me in a another room-larger with beds in it. I lay down on the bed and she puts her hands over my forehead. She is sending me energy. Next memory- I am taken along this hallway for x-rays and exploratory sugery ( days or weeks seem to have gone by since last memory ). Doctor cuts me open and says "What a mess" when he sees how much robotics I have inside my body ( there is a part of the brain that continues to record no matter how supposedly unconciosness a person is- the part of the mind that connects to these mental image pictues is called the reactive mind. These memories are easily accessed with the right technology- I have access to this technology ). The doctor looks sad. Ascended Machine Technology is not fully understood at this time. Because I have been so used to being around machines in the cog-con facility I cannot commuinicate very well with people. It is decided that I will be put in a experimental room where living machines are situated to heal me. Next memory- I am in this room-swirling lights move around me- multicoloured- solid forms start to come out of the lights- small creatures- rabbits- cats- and mixtures of various animals- very cute- but these creatures are made of strange forms of metal and plastic. I feel happy and we commuinicate mind to mind- I am starting to feel warm, I am starting to come back to life.
experimental room a success! I am ready to be moved to another building and put with my carer Kate Casbolt. Next memory- I am taken to a another building on a busy street. There is a reception on the street level. I am with a woman and we wait by a desk. One of my brothers is brought in by a group of men. We walk towards each other. As we walk past each other we touch hands. This is the first 'cross-over' point of my life. I am then taken to a car outside and driven to Kate Casbolt.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote