View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Well there are a lot of us out there, this is why this site is important!
Myself saw my first ufo when i was seven but i feel contact may have started before that but my first memory was when i was seven had a strange contact and then went missing for two hours.
My sister was also abducted from an early age i think it does run in families probably the dna.
We are a family of psychics, both my sister and i have had premonitions, abductions.
My sister was a witness to a very big sighting of it's days in 1955.
A scout ship she recalled almost landed in a street where she was playing as a child with her friends, at the same time another ship was sighted just a mile away, with witnesse there also, and a third ship the mother ship was sighted simutaneously in Plumstead se18 London.
At the time it made big news and is still in the archives as one of the most unexplained ufo sightings ever.
THis happened in Belvedere Kent you can find this easy by clicking in any search engine it will come up.
Military, and government bodies followed not far behind questioning all the witnesses but my sister being just a kid simply run off.
Still today her local paper runs a yearly columm wishing to find these kids who witnessed this sighting.
We have often wondered why it would be so important even today why these kids be found.
My sister says half her friends would be dead now probably or moved away.
A renowned ufo investigator Margaret Fry, contacted both of us she wanted to know what my sister saw that day, she was one of those that saw the other craft.
My sister has declined to speak with her we do not trust her she works for the government.
And another complete surprise was that she is the mother of the very famous Colin Fry the medium.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote