View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walkins - What are they?

For me personally, one of the things I have learned on the path is that Truth is not black or white. Nor is it Grey. Truth is the middle Way.

Fundamentalist of all types quickly condemn anything that is not in their current level of understanding or belief system as "satan" / "demonic" etc.

They feel it is safer for them that way. And if they have literally zero discernment, than this is true to a point.

However, those who choose to Be will BE. Those who hide their talents out of fear expecting their limited beliefs to 'save them', I would suggest will not find the salvation they seek and may indeed have their talents taken away from them for not being willing to break out of their mental boxes and burying their talents in the ground out of fear, often even all the while judging those who are willing to multiply their talents, practice their discernment and move beyond black and white thinking.

As we experiment, grow, look outside of our mental boxes, we find higher truths, because there is always MORE, this is the Way.

Truth is so infinite that almost anything can have some truth to it, but it is not the only truth and will always have some illusion in it as well.

Is a walk-in "demonic". Well, "demonic" in itself is a pretty vague term that can be used to cover a lot of ground, regardless, of course YES this is a possibility.

Now that being said, is it the only possibility? Well in a black and white fundamentalist world (which is not truth, rather limiting beliefs), that would be the case. However, there is the middle Way and there is always MORE to the story...

That's what I believe

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 01:48 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote