View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #13
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I'm going to call a spade a spade, steve X you are either a shill or very very unobservant, god help you either way.
doodah I will do what I can to further your efforts, and this is NOT a debate, IMO, if it is , let me know then I am out of here, the time for debate is over.
You are quite entitled to your opinion but as a pragmatist I interjected by saying air pollutant would be proof positive. I've read about these chem trails and watched vids on Youtube. No one seems to want to do air samples, which confounds me. Obviously there are funding problems involved for individuals but if Doodah is going to organise something then air samples are a must. Do you not agree?

I'm not talking you out of it just stating that you need more than a log filled with aircraft fly byes. I've said you could also tanker spot at air bases. Those chemicals are not going to arrive by magic. Someone has to manufacture the stuff then get it transported. Too practical a suggestion? Too much common sense involved? So much so I have to be a "SHILL?"

Na! mate. You just keep shaking your fist at the sky. I'll brew another cuppa.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote