Thread: Hawaii
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #35
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hawaii

Kai... you underestimate yourself. You know a lot more than you give yourself credit for. Youve been at this study for a long time now, you post up mad amounts of information, I see you.

Now dont get me wrong, I like various views on things as well. But there is a lot of static on this ENTIRE forum, if you were to read through many of the threads you'd be able to make the call yourself. There are a lot of people who have taken themselves and their thoughts as law, instead of approaching all angles and seeing all angles and all perspectives. I dont think ive said anything here to make anyone think that im an authority on anything, or that my word is law. But there are many others who do. Since my instincts as what you say are coming out, I cant help but speak up about that... and you know thats been the way ive been as long as youve known me, its just that now its directed to a productive and more righteous cause.

As for the invite Omni... Im warming up to the idea. However I dont know how much I could contribute at the moment... which is what my friend Kai is saying in his response. It would be however a good idea to at least meet like minded individuals...which I understand is what YOURE saying. Maybe we can put something together, that we can all enjoy doing just for the sake of putting a face to the names.
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote