View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #112
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
thank you guys for your kind words, i'm trying really hard to not get drawn into this whole 'world financial collapse' thing and you guys have just given me a big shot of positivity which i'm really grateful for. I think it's really important that we all support each other emotionally through all this because most of us arent surrounded by people who are receptive to this kind of information. This is the real blessing of this forum i think.

Two things occur to me at this moment which i'd like to share. First is what david wilcock and others have referred to as 'complex adaptive systems'. For those who do not know, this is a phenomenon (along the lines of chaos theory, i think) whereby you can predict (via computer modelling) the movement of individual portions of a system very accurately right up until the moment of collapse (visualise sand falling through an egg timer and forming a pile). However, at the moment of collapse it becomes impossible to predict how the companant parts will restructure. Therefore as the economy (and system in general) reaches the critical point of collapse, new sub-systems will form that at this moment are beyond our prediction. This is why it's really important to flow with the changes i feel.

Secondly, if you believe (as i and many others here do) that we are in a time of great spiritual awakening (namely, understanding that your true identity is infinate multidementional consciousness, and not ross, john smith or whoever), and that the powers that be (ie the dark souls al the top on the pyramid) know this and are actively trying to surpress it; then what is the single biggest obstacle to spiritual awakening?.......fear! You keep people constantly freaked out through war, threat of food shortange, economic collapse blah blah blah. As the energies increase and more and more of us move back towards our true identities with greater ease than was possible before, the pressure clamp of fear needs to be ratcheted up just to hold us in the same place, therefore you need bigger wars, larger collapses etc. All we need to do is get rid of the fear and, as david icke puts it beautifully, the ball that had been held down at the bottom of the tank of water will pop back up and float on the surface in its natural state.

Hope this wasn't all too cryptic!

Peace and love
cheers ross,agree with what your saying,we need to up the positve energy on this forum.
The controllers feed on your fear and they are doomed without it.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote