View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 05:59 AM   #58
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

[QUOTE=clarkkent;71663]"them" i meant...sorry typo.. [fixed - A..]

just stating the obvious folks and i know all the "alternate timlines" makes it difficult BUT

the timeline I'M on all these people were pretty "off" in their predictions,
--since this summer theres been a lot of alarmist doom-y predictions, and almost all of them were wrong or not as severe.

the only thing that has come true is economic turmoil and any non conspiracy economist couldve told you the same over a year ago.

st clair said mcpalin would win and boasted about his track record with predictions about bush's 2 terms and the non event of y2k he called all those, clearly he was wrong about this and only now is talking about this "plan B" and said he didnt predict it because he didnt want to give energy to it (because he didnt want any responsibility for an obama presidency--yet he gives plenty of energy to earth changes/disasters, moving to the mountains advice)

deagle's and HPH's oct 7th hoedown was blown up out of proportion, yes financial poo went down, but not on the magnitude of a 9-11 disaster...we all have our jobs and theres no martial law.

"hawkeye's" october coup, disaster roth's bringing america to its knees, dissidents being carted off in fema trucks blah blah blah...none of it happened.

and then theres "looking glass" technology that showed hillary and the white house under water etc...obviously thats not happening as well.

Talking about the prediction game...to give credence to Michael St. Clair's prediction about Sarah Palin's timeline as a future President in the United States a Canadian media channel coughed up the news she could be the new President in 2012!
I wonder if the new clothes she bought for this U.S. Election/08 will have worn out by then...!
(Thats why they call me a Cat!)
__________________________________________________ _________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku