View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #66
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

[QUOTE=clarkkent;73277]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post

actually he was very concrete about her and the ol "maverick" both winning, and then her eventual takeover when he passed away. on his website he has whole sections devoted to the wonders of Palin and how she and Putin will solve problems together, he points out their nordic/celtic bloodlines (as he is celtic himself...funny how bloodline obsession is big with those "other" guys as well)

when obama won he wrote it off as him not wanting to contribute to that timeline ...i guess you could say that everytime your wrong, "oh i didnt want to talk about that timeline..." he also switched up and said...well in 2012 she will be.... st clair is VERY bummed obama won and seemed to think someone from the religious right who didnt know dinosaurs werent here 4000 years ago, or what countries were in NAFTA, or that africa was a continent...he seemed to think someone with that intellectual prowess should lead the most powerful/dangerous country in the world.

he's under the impression that iran and russia are working with the "good" ol Nordics andthe US i controlled by the greys. he's also implied he thinks david wilcock is a victim of montauk mind control and that dr steven greer who has worked tirelessly on UFO disclosure and now private sector free energy, is a victim of manipulation by greys. he's also stated we are now in the "john titor" timeline...google that name for more on that.

anyhow, i certainly dont vibe with all that, if you think all that sounds groovy thats your choice.
I'm totally with you on this, ClarkKent. Not vibing with St. Clair at all.