View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #10
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Al Collier's Knowledge Isn't HELPING US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
Of course not.

Have you NOT READ "Codex Aliementarius"?

Are you aware a half a million children disappear out of the USA every year, and no trace of them is ever seen again?

Why do you think the government went to the expense of bussing kids to school ... because they know and knew about this. It's not safe to walk to school anymore, anywhere on this planet.

Why do you think ALL Mars residential architecture is "hidden" from view? especially from satellite surveillance? Predation upon humans there. And now that Mars is running out of mammals to eat, they're coming here.

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/ca...en-statistics/

Why do you think the interior of the US is being emptied of industry and population? Why there are 200 ghost towns in Texas alone? why Watertown NY, a city of 100,000 is now a ghost town?

Secrecy, perfidy and fraud are not legitimate exercises of governance, nor are they effective strategies for keeping working classes safe in the presence of abductors and human predators cruising our skies in UFOs.

If you get my drift ... this is a problem to be solved by reasonable means -- not a fable to dismiss out of hand.

UFOs and ETs have a contemporary history on our planet, which our supposed "governors" ignor and deny, even while we feel the effects of the presence of predators and bioweapons upon our persons and families and communities.

Why do you think migration is out of control? Some areas have worse predation by ET dragoons than others do; so governments just let people migrate, at will. Mexico has a much worse UFO/ET situation than we do. That's why they're all coming here ... for safety, in numbers.

Shech--
Shechaiyah

If this is obvious to you (obvious to me too), why are you saying: "The Galactic Council didn't know because controls are not OVERT"?

My point is: It should be obvious to the galactic council if it's obvious to you and me (and Alex C too). We are the food source (being eaten) and we are not being controlled?

Last edited by feeler; 10-08-2008 at 07:49 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote